Junior Architect, Tokyo, Japan
TDSTUDIO is now engaging in a wide variety of (research) projects, mainly in China and Japan, and we are currently looking for talented candidates for to join our team in Tokyo to pursue their career.
- Junior Architect
- Freshly graduated or 1-3 years working experience
- Independent and highly self-motivated
- Strong design sense and a good team player
- Proficient in the use of 2D/3D software
- Skillful at making physical models
- Good knowledge of visualization with expertise in the adobe creative suite
- Possess a master’s or equivalent degree in architecture
- Fluent in English; Japanese and/or Chinese speaking is an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to visit www.tdstudio.jp/contacts, fill in the contact form and attach their CV, Portfolio and Application letter in a compressed file smaller than 10MB.
A Skype interview will be held with selected candidates.
Successful applicants will be required to work in Tokyo. The office will arrange a working visa for the suitable candidates after a probation period of 3 months.